Thursday, November 12, 2009

You Know Who You Are!

Dear Person Who Thinks You Are Above The Rules:

I see you every morning on my way to work so I know that you know what you are doing.
You know damn well that the left lane is for turning, the middle lane is for going straight and the right lane is for turning only.

Why, tell me, WHY do you insist on not waiting in line like the rest of us good folks on the way to work for your turn to go through the light in the middle lane? What makes you so freakin special that you get to pass all of us on the right and then put your blinker on and wait for someone to let you in? Hmm?

And to all of those who let this asshole in, SHAME ON YOU! He does this daily, DAILY I tell you and you keep letting him in. Stop it! He is not special. He can wait in the long line like the rest of us.

And you know what, above the rules guy? You better hope to hell that I am not the one at the front of the line that you are trying to get in front of because I will Fried Green Tomatoes your ass and ram my car into you over and over again.

I am not kidding. I learned to drive in California. I can road rage with the BEST of them.

Consider yourself warned!

1 comment:

  1. Rule breakers beware!! She's not the only one. We're out there in all walks of life and we are fed up! The Graves family alone could wipe most of you out.

    ReplyDelete