Friday, December 4, 2009

So What!

Okay so here is the deal. If Scott ever cheats on me, or has a car accident, or breaks a nail, none of that makes the news.

Nope.

And if it did make the news, would any of you care?

Nope.

But because Tiger is famous, not only does it make the news, it is on everything. The TV, the radio, magazine and the Internet.

Okay, so the first day it happened, and it was on the news, I can live with that. But the whole thing of it being the ONLY THING people are talking about is driving me nuts.

Truth be told, it is none of our business.

A radio station was actually having people call in to vote if his wife is going to stay with him. Everyone thinks she should leave.

You want my opinion? (If not, stop reading here)

For Better or Worse.

There isn't too much Scott could do that I wouldn't forgive him for, short of murder or being mean to Courtney.

And I know that it is easy for me to sit here and say they took vows and she should forgive him because this has NEVER HAPPENED TO ME, but I do feel that way.

But how I really feel is:

QUIT REPORTING ABOUT IT. IT IS NONE OF OUR BUSINESS. WHO CARES? REPORT SOMETHING ABOUT HIS GOLF GAME, NOT THE GAME HE IS PLAYING WITH HIS HOME LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment